Where is AI headed? How will it impact us and the companies we work for?
- How do machines learn? In what ways are they different from how people learn? 11:30
- What are some efficient ways to make progress with AI and not burn a big hole in your pocket? 23.31
- Some of the concerns raised about AI are related to the areas of ethics and bias. What are your thoughts on this? 27:16
- In our discussions you have talked about a concept called Hybrid AI. Can you tell us more? 33:27
- How can we transform ourselves to ensure that we survive and thrive? How can we make sure the future works for us? 43:19
Continue the Conversation
Dorai Thodla, CEO, iMorph Inc, is a serial entrepreneur who started two companies in India and two in the USA. He was also a chief Mentor at Congruent Research Labs, Chief mentor KCTech Innovation Cell. With more than 33 years of work experience, He involved in mentoring several innovative initiatives and startups.
Powered by kriyadocs
kriyadocs is a document collaboration platform that accelerates your publishing.
For early access, sign up at: www.kriyadocs.com