A 360 degree view of journal publishing
- You have been a researcher for over 20 years and have been published in several prestigious journals. How have your choices on where to publish changed over the years? 01:12
- How important is the impact factor or altmetric score for a researcher? How does your institution view these metrics? 10:40
- Your journal is run by researchers for researchers in your community. Tell us more about your philosophy and how your community participates in its evolution. 28:10
- What innovations have you seen from the publishing industry that has helped speed up the research process? 47:04
- What do you see as the future for journal publishing? 50:50
Continue the Conversation
Dr. Ashwin MahalingamProfessor
Dr. Ashwin Mahalingam is Professor of Civil Engineering at IIT-Madras. Dr. Mahalingam’s current research interests include Public Private Partnerships in Infrastructure, and ways in which organizations react to the globalization of engineering services. He also serves as the editor of the Engineering Project Organization journal. He holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Civil Engineering from Stanford University and a B.Tech from IIT Madras.
Powered by kriyadocs
kriyadocs is a document collaboration platform that accelerates your publishing.
For early access, sign up at: www.kriyadocs.com