Deliver outstanding business results by exceeding customer expectations
- How do you define Customer Service? What is the problem with the typical definition of service? 1.30
- In your book you talk about service leadership. How does a leader make service a priority for the organization? 13:23
- You talked about building a service culture? What is that? How does an organization go about doing that? 26:14
- How do you align your service culture with your vision for the business? 32:14
- How does a great service culture deliver outstanding business results? 35:25
Continue the Conversation
For more than three decades, Ron Kaufman has helped companies on every continent build a culture of uplifting service that delivers outstanding business results year after year. Making transformation his mission, Ron is one of the world’s most sought-after educators, consultants, business thought-leaders and motivational customer service keynote speakers on the topic of achieving superior service. Ron is the author of the New York Times bestseller Uplifting Service and 14 other books on service, business and inspiration. Ron has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and USA Today. For three consecutive years, GlobalGurus has rated Ron the #1 customer service guru in the world.
Ron also works with a successful clientele of government agencies and multinational corporations including Singapore Airlines, Xerox, Nokia Siemens, Marina Bay Sands and Changi Airport. He delivers powerful business insights and global best practices enabling organizations to gain a sustainable advantage through service.
Powered by kriyadocs
kriyadocs is a document collaboration platform that accelerates your publishing.
For early access, sign up at: www.kriyadocs.com
“Uplifting Service” is definitely the difference between good companies and great companies and has never been more relevant than times like this.